Posted to alt.home.repair
Plague Boy Plague Boy is offline

Default How to repair damages caused by temporal anomalies in time andspace???

Victor Smootbank wrote:
I have a huge problem. I have a warp reactor installed in the basement
of my house, which is powered by a quantum singularity. Unfortunately,
my quantum computer crashed last night, setting fire and that
caused temporal anomalies, you know, this happens when you
have a quantum singularity in your house.

Now, these anomalies affected time and space and now time and matter
are corrupted. That means, a part of my house was "aged" for
thousands of years, but other parts haven't been built yet.

How can I repair that???

Hit Sears and get a Craftsman Chronowarp. 5GW for a small or
medium sized house/singularity, 10GW if it's large. Don't forget
the superconducting jumper cables if you don't have a pair
already. Adjust the field size to include the area needing
temporal displacement. Limit the size of the field to the
smallest area to avoid temporal anachronisms (Pleseosaurs, HIV-II
immunovirus) by adjusting the chronoscillators with a sonic
screwdriver. MAKE SURE to include/exclude the singularity in
toto; activating the chronowarp with the singularity located on
the temporal field boundary with result in the destruction of all
matter within several hundred AUs. Most major homeowners policies
exclude damage caused by "sudden bulging, cracking, or rending
asunder of warp reactors, quantum singularities, or antimatter
devices". Your local code may also require your warp reactor be
grounded in accordance with NEC 250.66.

PB