Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] trytobreak@gmail.com is offline

Default Furnace Problems - Blowing cold air - Please help

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Calling someone from another
company.
I hope someone can actually fix the problem, rather than scaring me
without any obvious reason.
This person seemed like a real ass, right from the moment he walked in
to our house.
Only problem I have with this whole story is, that he didn't take any
cash.
That is what is creating this whole dilemma in me, otherwise it would
be more like a visit from the sales man.
Hey, maybe this is one of their tactics, expecting us to call back and
get a new furnace, maybe they're getting some bonuses for sales.
On the other hand, if he is right, sh*t, you know... I am not prepared
to die this winter
Not yet, I am only 33 and I'd rather see myself retiring rich one
day