Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Want to build an amp

Possibly. That or dope maybe. I understand that some of that can be quite
nasty these days, and not the 'free love' inducer that it was back in '67
... Cannabis got downgraded here to "C" I think, but a lot of people have
said that it shouldn't have been, because the variety that's sold now is
like ten times more potent and ultimately dangerous than the 'old' stuff
was. It has been linked to a lot of violent crime, and ultimate mental
disorders, particularly schizophrenia.

Well this is certainly going off topic there, but the people I've known who
are into that stuff are pretty harmless, they just get quiet and fall
asleep, about the worst damage I've seen is all the Cheetos are gone in the
morning.