Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default DVR XP

"robo hippy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am not sure if this is true or not, but... I heard that this Nova
when turned off, the speed goes back to zero automatically. I think
this is a wonderful safety feature. It has led to me using the
variable speed knob on my PM to turn it off and on when I turn, and
the on/off knob to turn the lathe off at the end of a turning session.
How many times have you turned your lathe on with the speed set too
high because you forgot?
robo hippy

you will only turn it on with the speed too high one or two times, and then
you learn to check - if you don't learn to check, a flying piece of wood
will teach you