Posted to rec.woodworking
foggytown foggytown is offline

Default Totally OT Ford attempts to dazzle the customer

On Oct 17, 9:39?pm, "
wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:43 pm, Robatoy wrote:

SNIP

I drove a Ford 500 recently and thought it was just fine. I quite liked it.

You know, I don't think I have ever read anything really bad about
this car, and for the most part it seem to be seeing positive reports
on most aspects of this model.

But I just don't think that American comsumers care anymore about Ford
and their lousy products. After putting out crap for so many years,
they are simply irrelevant. All that bad capital they have built over
the years will truly be almost impossible to overcome.

Robert

If Tom McCahill was still around you can bet he'd have a few choice
words on the subject. (God I miss his reviews.)

Car model naming seems to have become more wierd over the years.
(Unless you really prefer Mercedes' and BMW's uninspired alpha-numeric
approach.) I succeeded in never riding in a Datsun Cherry

FoggyTown