Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] PANIC_BUTTON@push-here.com is offline

Default Fridge door won't close

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:25:29 GMT, PaPaPeng wrote:

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:00:57 -0700, DerbyDad03
wrote:

On 18 Oct, 16:56, 32andtwentyseven
wrote:
Fridge door won't close properly. It closes but then pops open an
inch. If you give it a hard nudge sometimes it stays closed, but even
then the top corner has a gap. Any ideas? I can't replace the fridge,
it belongs to my landlord.

Move the jelly jar to a different shelf and then push the gallon of
milk farther back.

Right. The chances are there is something in your firdge that is
pushing against the door. It can be as simple as a loose plastic bag
of peas that lets you close the door then gently pushes the door open
later. Fridge doors are secured with a magnet to avoid children being
accidently locked inside (playing in dumped fridges for example)..

Damn, they take away all the fun for kids.
When I was a boy, I used to play with the neighbor girls boobs inside
an old fridge in our garage. One time I gave her my weiner in there
too, and since my daddy kept condoms in there, we had fun blowing them
up like balloons. These days kids just cant have any fun anymore.