Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default bamboo florring and concrete subfloor

chris wrote:
I'm really attracted to bamboo flooring for my dining room/kitchen
area. Can it be successfully laid over a concrete floor? I hear
conflicting advice. One said that it must be glued to the floor, but
there's no guarantee that it won't move. A search of message boards
suggests that it's probably ok. Grateful for any advice!

Instead of message boards and usenet, I've a novel thought.

Go to the site(s) of the manufacturer(s) of the product(s) you're
interested in and get the skinny on installation from those who are in
position to know.