Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

Default Burnham MPO boiler - strange temperature behavior

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:9308f$47169b8c$9440c41e$1468
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:1575f$4716447a$9440c41e$13807
@STARBAND.NET:

wrote in message
ups.com...
What's the installing dealer have to say?-

He's, literally, unresposive. May have gone out of business, or may
be exceedingly unprofessional to not reply after 3 phone calls over
the course of a month.

Was he the cheapest guy you could find?

In other words you have nothing to say about helping solve the problem

but
you feel free to attack the original poster by assuming that his choice

was
price driven. Most definitely abusive.

Now you'll come back with an attack on me. It never fails. I post and

you
dance. You'll just have to dance some more monkey boi. Dance boi,

dance.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Asking questions is now 'abusive'...
Boy, you're one clueless mother ****er.

I feel like abusing you a little...
What content of your post 'helped' the original poster?

Now you can post a clueless reply as always.

As usual you deny instead of attempting to understand.

It's not my job to understand people with mental problems.
You should seek out a professional psychiatrist.