Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Joel Kolstad: K850dn

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:17:10 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

Hi Jim,

It's actually "Joel Koltner" these days -- my wife and I merged our last names
together when we were married a little over a month ago now.

Congratulations! May you have a long and happy life together! My
wife and I are nearing our 48th anniversary, and #8 grandchild is due
momentarily ;-)

Haven't read the "manual" yet, but I take it, for straight through
printing of card stock, you have to snap out the duplex adapter and
snap in the regular feed??

So they say -- h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/pscmisc/vac/us/product_pdfs/1101941.pdf
has a picture of it being used to feed stock straight-through, although I've
never actually used it for thick stock myself.

---Joel

Yep. I looked over "ug.pdf" on the install CD and found it.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |