Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

On 10/18/07 8:00 AM, in article ,
"Jim Thompson" wrote:

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:00:33 -0700, "Dan Coby"
wrote:

[snip]

I am bothered by many in this country (U. S.) that consider any disagreement
with the Bush government as being 'treasonous'. I consider this a violation
of the basic concepts of free speech that this country has as one of its
founding (and greatest) principles.

[snip]

It is certainly not treasonous to _speak_ of anything. But for a
governmental body (Congress), presently dominated by the pansy side of
our population, to attempt to create a BILL to antagonize one of our
best allies... that IS treason.

More of your ignorant BS. It is NOT treasonable.

I can see why you would be upset..... You pick your friends according to
whether they agree with you and what they might do for you, so by
transference, you believe the US government should do the same.

Some of us (the leftist weenie contingent by your definition) care about the
character of the people we choose to call, and treat as, friend. The
government of Turkey, by officially denying it's citizens free speech, shows
a serious lack of character, dangerously similar to other government leaders
that the US and other governments have castigated.

Is Turkey it's government, or it's people?

You initiated this thread with a blurting of your personal opinion (as you
often do). Why don't you expect better of yourself?

...Jim Thompson