Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:00:33 -0700, "Dan Coby"
wrote:

[snip]

I am bothered by many in this country (U. S.) that consider any disagreement
with the Bush government as being 'treasonous'. I consider this a violation
of the basic concepts of free speech that this country has as one of its
founding (and greatest) principles.

[snip]

It is certainly not treasonous to _speak_ of anything. But for a
governmental body (Congress), presently dominated by the pansy side of
our population, to attempt to create a BILL to antagonize one of our
best allies... that IS treason.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |