Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

The Falklands is and was then British. It was the Argentinians who were interfering in
OUR affairs.

The Falklands were, no doubt, errant islands of the North Sea that
broke loose, wandered across the Atlantic, and bumped up against South
America.

If geographic location is your criterion, then I look forward to the USA ceasing to have
any claim on Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, the Marianas and
miscellaneous other uninhabited Pacific islands.

Has nothing to do with 'my', or anyone else's, 'criteria'. The topic
was your declaration of British 'purity'.

Why do keep making things up and attributing to me things I never said ?

Is there something wrong with your brain (aside from it just being a muddled, dumb American
brain) ?

Graham