Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Need some help in blocking High Frequencies.

Aquaman wrote:
Same here If i have the TV on I don't notice the smoke alarms beeping
and other stuff, but liek now I am just typeing and not background
interference is on and thats when its anoying, when there shoudl be
silence there is none

How much did it cost to do the double glazeing May I ask

I am in Australia.

No clue there, but wag would be $3-400 US/window for decent replacements...

What about one of the active sound cancellation do-hickeys? For a fixed
pitch such as this it might just do the job (at the expense of the
headphones you might not find acceptable, of course)...