Posted to alt.home.repair
AquaMan AquaMan is offline

Default Need some help in blocking High Frequencies.

Have some problems with high frequency sound. I have neiybours and
they have smoke alarms and more than one have run out of batteries,
which is not a problem but I think they are hard wired in so they
still work, but have this high pitched beeping like very minute and
there is more than one going off.

There is more than one building around me and there is no way I can
get them to fix them, as I don't even really know where its comeing
from for sure and I have more than enough trouble getting anything
done in my building

All I want to do is come home and be silence, is that too much to ask
!!!!!!

I just want to know what i can do other than Double or tripple
clazeing on my windows and my Balcony door. I know that can be
expensive but, woudl concider it if it gave me some peace

Thanks for any suggestions.