Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default DVR XP

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:19:21 -0700, robo hippy wrote:

I am not sure if this is true or not, but... I heard that this Nova
when turned off, the speed goes back to zero automatically. I think
this is a wonderful safety feature. It has led to me using the
variable speed knob on my PM to turn it off and on when I turn, and
the on/off knob to turn the lathe off at the end of a turning session.
How many times have you turned your lathe on with the speed set too
high because you forgot?
robo hippy

Not me, Reed... I've never started the lathe with a bowl blank on it after
buffing something at 1,900 rpm.. at least not that I'll admit..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing