Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default removing stuck bath panel

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On 2007-10-18 15:59:11 +0100, Fred said:

Hello,

I need to remove our bath panel. Its got a lip that fits under the
bath and it's stuck in place. I know some have an adjustable bit at
the bottom you can unscrew, but this does not; it's at its minimum
height. It really is wedged in.

What's the best way to proceed? I was thinking of putting a screw in
one corner and pulling on that. After removing it, I could put a small
handle where the screw was to tidy up the hole and aid removal in the
future.

Thanks.

Angle grinder?

Blow torch?

Has the bath subsided a bit? If so, can you lift it slightly to relieve
pressure on the panel?