Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Timed light switching query

Franko wrote:
Hi, I've found another document with a photo of the circuit board, the
address is:
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?...cument.pdf&s=t
I'm a bit disappointed that the output is only rated at 40w so any help to
allow me to use more powerful lights is much appreciated. I have access to
other sources of power as the drive is adjacent to my shed with power and
light installed.

You would need to use the controllers lamp output to switch a relay, and
then that would in turn switch a higher load if required. If you
selected lights with integral dusk sensors then they would only light
when it is actually dark.

--
Cheers,

John.