Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Joel Kolstad: K850dn

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:43:42 -0700, "Joel Kolstad"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Sounds familiar. I made an external guide for the straight thru feed
on the 1120C to ensure squareness... particularly an issue with card
stock.

Good to know it's not just my particular printer then! Although too bad that
HP apparently hasn't improved the design much.

Nice printer!

Thanks for the recommendation!

Haven't read the "manual" yet, but I take it, for straight through
printing of card stock, you have to snap out the duplex adapter and
snap in the regular feed??

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |