Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default NOTICE: Upgrade your Socket Sets Now

In article ,
Harry wrote:

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:59:45 +1300, Peter Huebner
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Does this have anything to do with the analog shutdown in 2009? Are you
saying that my analog wrenchs are no good? I have to upgrade to digital? I
just bought them! and no one told me! I know screwdrivers are digital (+
and -) but now wrenchs? When will the madness stop?

I hope it stops before we have to convert the wenches to digital! I
definitively prefer my wenches analog.

-P.

You should hope so. The new digital wrenches are coming out with
product deactivation (mistakenly called "activation"). Particularly
avoid any wrench marked "Designed for Windows Vista".

Wench! The man said wench and I believe that's what he meant.