Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Burnham MPO boiler - strange temperature behavior

Meat Plow posted for all of us...

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 02:44:02 -0700, anthonymmfalcone wrote:

What's the installing dealer have to say?-

He's, literally, unresposive. May have gone out of business, or may
be exceedingly unprofessional to not reply after 3 phone calls over
the course of a month.

Take a drive to the dealer's place of business and demand to see him/her.

He should be easy to spot: clapped out bondo Pinto wagon hooptie with used
parts in cardboard box, ladder on roof bigger than hooptie, broken jamb
material and majik undies fluttering from a loose piece of trim.
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.