Posted to alt.home.repair
5Circles 5Circles is offline

Default High Tech Wiring / Security contractors - Puget Sound area

I'm not sure if this is on topic for the group, but I'm having trouble
finding recommendations from other sources.

I'm looking for a company who can advise and probably implement part
or all of some high-tech wiring improvements to the house I just moved
in to. Preferably in the Bellevue/Kirkland area, but anywhere around
Puget Sound might be OK.

I don't need a total solution for all rooms if it is too hard, but I
want to add the following:
* Speaker wires beyond the couple there currently. (It would be
helpful to trace the additional speaker wires that don't seem to go
anywhere else). Ideally, local control in the two or three rooms with
speakers.
* Home run phone wires.
* Home run Ethernet wires. I can live with some wireless, but I want
some hardwiring to critical areas.
* Wiring for security system. I want to find an installer who will
sell me the system (or preferably allow me to use my own that
integrates home automation) rather than rent, and allow me to choose
their central monitoring or an independent service. I'm anticipating
some wireless coverage, but would like as many points as possible hard
wired.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks
Mike