Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fleetie Fleetie is offline

Default Want to build an amp

OK, maybe I won't bother then. It's a shame though, coz there were some good people on there, and I used to enjoy the
discussions even when they reached the 'heated exchange' level, but I couldn't be doing with the endless descent of threads into
moronic profanity-slinging and violence-promising matches. I also never really understood Phil. He is clearly a clever bloke in
the field during his lucid times. I have seen very valid replies to posters' questions, with a level of technical content which
demonstrates this fact. It can go on for several replies over a week or so, and then suddenly, something often undetectable sets
light to him, and it's as though he is a completely different person. It's very strange ... Still, takes all sorts, I guess. So
what are you up to for a job now ? What was winding you up about Monday ?

I was just very tired and queasy from having too much to drink
on Sunday, which was a bit of a crisis day, but it's all sorted now.

As for my job - well, boring. Pure computer programming, and not
in a scientific/(non-software)-engineering field. I was brought up
and educated as a scientist/engineer, so I find it deeply unfulfilling to
be writing business software. You can imagine. Let's just leave it there;
I find it depressing to think and talk about.

Martin
--
M.A.Poyser Tel.: 07967 110890
Manchester, U.K. http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=fleetie