Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

pyotr filipivich wrote:

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
cavelamb himself wrote on Tue, 16 Oct 2007
10:12:04 -0500 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Its in Texas, where " He needed killin" is a valid excuse. Plus no
charges will be filed so its proforma.

I've been informed that the full defense is "He just needed a good
killin'"

And remember, sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Texas
girls have the right to shoot your cheating heart, ass, or any other
part of you which gets in the path of the bullet. Or shot. [one more
reason that folks down that ways say "Ma'am" a lot. :-) ]
Red headed Texas girls - as dangerous as smoking while setting
charges, but a whole lot more fun!

pyotr

Gee, pyotr, sounds like you've been here.
And had a pretty good time....

Her name was ... "Red".

Six foot one, Scot's Texan from San Antonio, fourth generation Army
Brat, first born of a Special Forces NCO, who taught her to shoot before
she started school. I met her at church (my Daddy was just an associate
pastor.).

Yee-haaa!

tschus
pyotr

Heck, everybody outta try one of those at some time.

Makes a MAN of ya!