Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jon Slaughter Jon Slaughter is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Where's the benefit to our country when a Democratic-Party-dominated
Congress is trying to pass a bill chastising the Turks for Armenian
"genocide" that occurred in 1915... NINETY-TWO YEARS AGO?

The answer... NONE!

It's nothing but a mean-spirited attempt to anger a very good ally.

Are Democrats SO stupid as to think that most Americans will not
recognize this attempt for exactly what it is?

The absolutely only reason they are doing this is because of the war in
iraq. They cannot get tehre way with the troops so they resort to **** like
this. They know damn well what its going to do and thats why they did it
now. They've probably had that ace up there sleeve for years.

And no, they are not that stupid. Most americans are and hence will fall for
it. The outcome is that turkey will probably kick us out and more solders
will get killed from it(in which democrates will whine more and do more to
make the us loose in iraq and more will get killed). The democrates will
stop at nothing to get there way no matter the cost. They see it as a
political issue and could care less about its long term effects on
American's. (did you ever think they actually really care about you and me?
(of course republicans don't care either))