Posted to alt.home.repair
trav trav is offline

Default Looking for landscaping recommendation.

On Oct 17, 10:15 am, Luke Wright luke_in67[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
I have bought a new house with a rather steep hill in the backyard. I need landscaping done for the backyard to get around the hill. Does anyone have any experience with the steep hills and can anyone refer me to landscaping websites with tips and design ideas?

Gardening Tips For Landscaping A Slope Or A Hill
Not every gardener is lucky enough to have flat property on which to
garden. If you do have a slope or a hill, it is often very difficult,
confusing and challenging trying to figure out how to landscape.
Continued at http://garden.siteburg.com/hill-slope-design.html