Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for landscaping recommendation.

I have bought a new house with a rather steep hill in the backyard. I need landscaping done for the backyard to get around the hill. Does anyone have any experience with the steep hills and can anyone refer me to landscaping websites with tips and design ideas?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 17, 10:15 am, Luke Wright luke_in67[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
I have bought a new house with a rather steep hill in the backyard. I need landscaping done for the backyard to get around the hill. Does anyone have any experience with the steep hills and can anyone refer me to landscaping websites with tips and design ideas?

Gardening Tips For Landscaping A Slope Or A Hill
Not every gardener is lucky enough to have flat property on which to
garden. If you do have a slope or a hill, it is often very difficult,
confusing and challenging trying to figure out how to landscape.
Continued at http://garden.siteburg.com/hill-slope-design.html

new lot, grass and landscaping MikeNereson Home Repair 5 April 20th 07 02:56 PM
landscaping plan kaz101 Home Repair 1 January 2nd 07 05:19 AM
Who do I call to help with House redesign / landscaping HotRod Home Repair 8 August 8th 06 02:30 PM
Question about PT landscaping timbers and re-bar [email protected] Woodworking 7 June 1st 06 05:17 PM
need landscaping advice peter Home Repair 7 April 20th 05 04:28 PM