Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Speaking of satellite converter boxes.....

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:35:01 -0400, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote:

Oren wrote:
My comment was directed: that yes, the provider of digital satellite
would dicuss various units with the customers. HallerB's comment (cut
out) was not bull****

It appears he's talking about his experience with Dish Network while I am
referring to mine with DirecTV.

I have DirecTV, and have never had that. They did ask for a card
number, but that I had called them about a problem.

I wouldn't feel right about providing information to an unknown
company either. Them shutting down my receivers would be a reason to
leave that provider.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."