Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

"JR North" wrote in message
.. .

I se vigilantism is alive and well on RCM. Gives me the warm fuzzies all
over.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

If they announced tomorrow that a vigilance committee was forming, I'd be
one of the first three in line. The sooner good men do something to
combat the evil among us, the better off all of society will be.

Steve

What was that quote?

The only thing required for evil to prosper is for good men to do
nothing...

I believe that's it. BTW, I'll be going to LV on Saturday, and returning
the same day. The steel yard won't be open. But I'll have to take my son
back Friday, IIRC, and will try to get to the steel yard for the SS. What
sizes do you want? Remember, they have to fit in a Priority Mail flat rate
box, which, IIRC, is about 14" on the longest side.

Steve