Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:52:44 -0400, John Popelish
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Where's the benefit to our country when a Democratic-Party-dominated
Congress is trying to pass a bill chastising the Turks for Armenian
"genocide" that occurred in 1915... NINETY-TWO YEARS AGO?

The answer... NONE!

(snip)

It is an invitation for them to pass a similar statement
about our genocide of the Amerinds. We need to admit this,
but cannot bring ourselves to do it, so we are motivating
them to do it for us. The difference between their genocide
and ours, is that their present government was not
responsible but ours was.

Horse pucky. Do you think our present government bears any
resemblance to our government back then?

Our present government can't even kiss its own ass without
apologizing... when the Democrats gain power it will be the beginning
of the end... much like that of the Roman Empire :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |