Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke Hawke is offline

Default Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message
news:hqbRi.1573$tX1.1023@trndny05...
Hawke wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

Tony wrote:

It says the case is being referred to a Grand Jury. As they say, not

even a

ham sandwich can escape being indicted by a Grand Jury. So this

machinist

isn't off the hook yet.

It's Texas, it's just a formality to appease the loony left.

You want to talk about looney all you have to do is look at the whole

state
of Texas. They think its right to kill someone because they were

stealing
some scrap metal. Scrap metal! Can you believe that? Someone has the

right
to kill another human being because they were taking a few bucks worth

of
scrap metal. Now that is what I call nuts. In California it's illegal to
kill anyone over property regardless of its value. Why, because we value
human life over property. We also have insurance and can replace any
property that's stolen. The idea that a few bucks worth of property is

worth
anyone's life is a nutty idea. It's like when someone wants to steal a
woman's purse and she won't let it go and winds up getting killed over a

few
dollars worth of possessions. That's stupid. Property can be replaced

lives
can't. Why some people are unable to understand that is beyond me. It's

not
that I'm against killing. There is a time and a place for that but not

over
a measly amount of property.

Hawke

It has nothing to do with valuing life over property. Californicate is
just ****ing wierd, and the sooner I can get out of this ****ed up state
and all 9its liberal morons (like you) the better. By the way, send me
your address and I'll come break into your house and steal whatever I
can of yours. We'll see how you feel about it then.

Jim

You can come to my place and try to steal anything you want. I won't kill
you for it though. You will probably get hurt but you won't be killed. If
you try to use violence against me then I will use deadly force. But I'm not
going to blow your head off if you steal my bicycle. That seems excessive.
We're not as looney here in California as they are in Texas. By the way, I
used to live in Texas. But I got out when I was young enough not to be
permanently damaged by the experience.

Hawke