Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
John B[_2_] John B[_2_] is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

On 16/10/2007 Jim Thompson wrote:

Where's the benefit to our country when a Democratic-Party-dominated
Congress is trying to pass a bill chastising the Turks for Armenian
"genocide" that occurred in 1915... NINETY-TWO YEARS AGO?

The answer... NONE!

It's nothing but a mean-spirited attempt to anger a very good ally.

Are Democrats SO stupid as to think that most Americans will not
recognize this attempt for exactly what it is?

...Jim Thompson

These are politicians we are talking about. They do not do it to
benefit the country, only themselves. For the destination of any benfit
going, look in their pockets.

--
John B