Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

Jim Thompson wrote:
Where's the benefit to our country when a Democratic-Party-dominated
Congress is trying to pass a bill chastising the Turks for Armenian
"genocide" that occurred in 1915... NINETY-TWO YEARS AGO?

The answer... NONE!

It's nothing but a mean-spirited attempt to anger a very good ally.

Are Democrats SO stupid as to think that most Americans will not
recognize this attempt for exactly what it is?

Turkey is our one true ally in the region. Without their help,
the war in Iraq could not have been prosecuted.

So, the Democrats are trying to **** off Turkey so they will kick
us out of their country (we have a major base there), and will
make the war in Iraq more dangerous for our kids fighting it.

Mean spirited? Yep! But with Democrats (most politicians, actually)
the ends always justifies the means.

-Chuck