Posted to alt.home.repair
Firas Firas is offline

Default JCPenny Garage Door opener/receiver

I just moved into a house which has an automatic garage door opener
installed. However the previous owners did not leave any of the
controllers/clickers. The receiver is from JC Penny and my guess is it
is at least 30 years old. It works fine so I would have to replace it,
but I would like to have the ability to open the door from outside.
Any suggestions on how to find the frequency so I can buy a new
clicker? JCPenny doesnt carry this type of equipment as far as I can
tell.