Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Two stroke motor without ENGINE OIL???

SteveB wrote:

snipped

Ignorant is just never having something explained to you. Stupid is having
it explained to you, and not listening to the explanation. That's how we
learn.

Steve, I couldn't have said it better!

I have a very low tolerance for stupidity, but in an increasingly
complex world there are no more "Renaissance Men" and we're all ignorant
of far more things than we could possibly be knowledgable about. So, I
don't make fun of anybody's initial ignorance of any subjects they
shouldn't have learned in public school.

I have no doubt that if iggy had chosen to study the engine more and
maybe even disassembled it to see where the internal passages were he
would have easily figured out why there was no separate lubrication system.

We're born not knowing everything. Then, we're taught about this
and that. Being stupid is choosing not to heed instruction.

And also, as a friend of mine is fond of telling me. People are not born
"good", they are born bad and have to be taught and trained to be good."

Just my .02,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia