Posted to alt.home.repair
Ignoramus1841 Ignoramus1841 is offline

Default Two stroke motor without ENGINE OIL???

On 2007-10-16, willshak wrote:

No separate oil other than the oil mix in the gas.
The oil-gas mix lubricates all internal parts.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/two-stroke2.htm

Thanks a lot, guys. This time, I lived up to my screen name! Now I
feel better about running this engine. My previous experience was with
4 stroke engines and diesels (Onan DJE repair and Cummins L423D
repair).

Ignorant is just never having something explained to you. Stupid is having
it explained to you, and not listening to the explanation. That's how we
learn. We're born not knowing everything. Then, we're taught about this
and that. Being stupid is choosing not to heed instruction.

Well said. Sometimes I go even beyond ignorant and do not listen
well. Every time I do so, I get screwed in some way or another.

Now you know.

Now that you've seen how it works, it IS exquisitely simple, isn't it?

Yes, it is great. This blower is fantastic and cannot be compared to
"consumer" models. (such as the one I had)