Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Suggestions for cuting board finish?

mac davis wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:57:39 GMT, "dadiOH"
wrote:

Boiled linseed oil. After it dries in a couple of days it is
totally safe. Shiny stuff won't last and mineral oil never dries.
BLO won't last forever either but is sopa de pato to renew.

Hmm... the wonder of this group..
I must have read 30 or 40 pages last night and BLO didn't come up...
I guess the smell goes away in a few days, so that would work.

Yes, as soon as it dries. In the interim, you can make it smell nicer
by adding a bit of oil of wintergreen.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...