Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Brent is offline

Default Looking for a couple of ocean cargo containers?

On Oct 16, 8:05 am, nick hull wrote:
In article .com,

Brent wrote:
(I live within a mile of the city limits where its not even legal to
park an RV on residential property)

good thing i bought on the right side of that border =)

Until they annex you to collect more taxes

I already got annexed by the BIG city of ottawa so did the dweebs with
the silly bylaws.

So far because the city is glued together out of 31 municipalities and
counties it currently has 31 different sets of zoning standards for
now.

At worst the "Rural/Farm" level of zoning where i am will be tightened
a little but the pickle up the keester rules of that other place will
vanish and it will be at a normal city level.

Currently the city has not directly addressed the shipping container
as a building unit

local construction companies LOVE them as site storage and as such i
suspect the city will not look at them as structures for a LONG while.