Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default NOTICE: Upgrade your Socket Sets Now

In article ,
wrote:

October 15, 2007

OFFICIAL NOTICE:

Just announced. As of this date, everyone who uses socket sets must
upgrade their set. This is required for all socket set brands
manufactured prior to October 15, 2007. This includes both SAE and
Metric sets. Without this upgrade, your sockets will no longer fit
nuts and bolts. It's easy to upgrade. You can download your upgrade
in minutes by going to:
www.toolupgradecenter.com/sockets. You can
pay online with any major credit card. The cost is only $29.95 per
socket set, payable to "Tool Upgrade Center". Once the download is
complete, simply plug your socket set adaptor into any USB 2.0 port
and click ENTER. That's all there is to it. Your socket tools will
perform three to five times faster than before, will turn using your
computer and mouse, and will be compatible with all machines currently
manufactured. Your socket set will continue to work on older
machinery and your upgrade is downward compatible.

Once on our website, you can pre-upgrade your hammers if you choose to
do so now. All hammers will require an upgrade on November 1, 2007 or
they will no longer be compatible with any nails. Your upgrade will
make your hammer perform up to ten times faster, and will allow
automated hammering from your keyboard, using your up and down arrow
keys. Upgrading is easy, and you can download your upgrade in
minutes. Simply go to: www.toolupgradecenter.com/hammers. The cost
on November 1, 2007 will be $29.95 per hammer, but if you upgrade
prior to that date, and combine your upgrade with your socket set
upgrade, the cost is only $19.95 per hammer, a huge savings of $10.
Upgrade today.

* System Requirements - Online upgrades require Microsoft Windows
98se, ME, 2K, XP or Vista, a pentium III or higher with at least
256megs ram, 22gigs of hard drive space, CDrom, and a USB 2.0 port
with tool adaptor, and a registered copy of any version of Microsoft
Office.

Tool Upgrade Center
www.toolupgradecenter.com/home

Yours Truely

Robert J. Tool (Company President)

------
Please forward this important message to all your friends and
neighbors. Our goal is to upgrade all socket sets and hammers by the
end of 2007.

No Mac version? I guess that means my tools will still work, then. I'm
sure not going to buy a freaking PC just so I can use my socket set and
hammer.