Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 03:10:44 GMT, Trevor Jones

On 2007-10-15, john wrote:

The Chinese are not paronoid like we are in the US. We treat lead like
U238 uranium because of all the hype from the media. Don't eat lead or
lead paint. Dont eat **** either, neither is too good for you.

So, it is OK to paid baby toys with **** then?

Leave your kid alone in a crib for a few minutes, and I'll bet he'll
be as happy as generations before him, to be smearing himself down with
it, and eating it.

Best to take a few pictures before the cleanup. Good stuff, when they
get older, smarter than you, and mouthy about it.

Best as I know, none have died from it.

Or suffered any lasting damage.

Senior son at around 18 months found a solution to the wet bed
problem; he would stand in the corner of his crib, pull down his
diaper and direct the stream at his younger brother in the adjacent
crib.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada