Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:05:00 -0500, Ignoramus31535
wrote:

Ditto copper -- as in brass. Ammo prices have risen accordingly. Mr.
Paulsen at Wells Fargo says there's no reason to think this rise in
commodity prices won't continue for a while.

The value of these pundits' opinion is slightly below zero.

Dr. Paulsen's track record is rather good.

I never pay attention to what they are saying.

Then of course their opinions would have no value for you.

My only commodity experience was buying silver and selling it several
years later for 2x.

Shoulda gone with lead or copper! Greater return in shorter time.