Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Speaking of satellite converter boxes.....

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:46:44 -0400, trainfan1
wrote:

Terry wrote:
I have a friend that is splitting his subscription 3 ways.

Direct TV is furnishing him the full package. It runs around 110$ a
month last time we talked about it. Plus he pays $5x3 for the extra
boxes.

He has 2 of the boxes in his house and one at his parents house and
one at his wife's parents house. 3 families split 125 and get
everything.

This is how we get around the NFL "blackout" rule.

Our Direct TV is registered at our camp well outside the 100 mile
radius(there are dishes at both home & the cabin).

Works like a charm.

Rob

Good for YOU!

Those fancy RV's have rotating sat dishes and folks watch as they
travel. Isn't life great. Have DTV on the road and in the home

--
Oren

"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."