Posted to alt.home.repair
** Frank ** **    Frank    ** is offline

Default Home Depot house paint sux big time!!

"SteveB" wrote in message

"** Frank **" wrote

Maintaining rentals
since 1980 and used hundreds of gallons of paint since. Just my
experience, may not be yours - YMMV.

We have vacation rentals. We use top of the line on everything, but then,
we get up to 5x the note for a month of rentals. Slightly different than
the average rental.

Hundreds of gallons? Must be pretty thick by now.

Steve

Funny. For a whole house, typical for me is 15 gallons for interior and 15
gallons for exterior. One rental took about 25 gallons just on the interior.
I use a commercial airless for speed so may not be as economical (paint
wise) as someone using a brush.