Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair,alt.photography
Jeanette Guire Jeanette Guire is offline

Default Did I buy the worst two Nikon cameras (or are they all this bad?)

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:05:12 GMT, Jeanette Guire wrote:

And why didn't the legion of reviewers for the Nikon Coolpix series notice
this? Are THEY that stupid?

I partially blame the reviewers like dpreview and Steve's DigiCams who
never told us the camera they were touting so blatantly would be a brick
within a year due to Nikon's poor engineering.
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_...nikon3100.html

I have totally lost my faith in at least the two reviewers I trusted
- Dpreview
- Steve's DigiCams

I guess the next question is whether or not there are ANY reliable &
reputable camera reviwers out there who actually test the cameras for more
than a day or two & report accurately on such obvious mechanical flaws?