Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Helpneeded!

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Jonathan" wrote

... "An
Inconvenient Truth", which was cleared to be shown in UK schools after
axe-grinding truck driver and political activist Stewart Dimmock
failed in his case to have the film banned. Although the judge

A renowned expert ...

A judge doesn't have to be a (scientific) expert. The suggestion he should
have been is a classic disingenuous attempt to dumb down the ruling by
greenies.

The job of a judge is to weight the evidence. It's clear to me he did that
job well.

And to others that he didn't.

Which is right?

Where do you think the judgement was flawed ?

I have looked into all the issues in great depth and I was delighted to see a
court judgement that actually looked at the facts for once.

Gore's film is an utter POS. FYI, there are 3 further areas where I'd like to
see it challenged further.

Graham