Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Help needed!

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 01:57:46 -0700, Jonathan wrote:

I opened my paper yesterday to see the following wildly inaccurate,
misleading and sensationalist report regarding home energy saving and
renewable energy. It was in several of the papers, here are some
links.

From the Reading Freecycle Cafe list:

Alan Parker wrote:
I opened my paper yesterday to see the following wildly inaccurate,
misleading and sensationalist report regarding home energy saving and
renewable energy. It was in several of the papers, here are some links.

---8--- cut&pastery snipped ---8---

Now I know wise minds think alike (etc :-) but so alike it's word-for word
throughout each posting?

--
John Stumbles

Who's *really* behind all these conspiracy theories?