Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Help needed!

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:03:22 +0100 someone who may be Peter Parry
wrote this:-

I am well aware that facts and figures are something most peddlers of
alternate energy hate more than anything else, and for good reason,

It is those who try and ridicule "alternate energy" who appear to be
the ones who dislike figures. Some of these are people who tried
"alternate energy" at an earlier stage of its development and now
attack it with the zeal of a reformed smoker attacking smoking.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh