Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Help needed!

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:43:10 +0100 someone who may be Eeyore
wrote this:-

Considering it's stuffed full of outright LIES, it damn well should have been banned.

Mr Gore's film contains more than two thousand statements. In the
recent court case they were no doubt all crawled over. None of them
were found to be lies, but nine of them were found to have been more
incomplete than they should have been. For example, on the total
melting of ice caps the film should have added the timescale for
this to happen.

Only nine statements which could be expressed more completely out of
over two thousand statements is a resounding approval of the film,
no matter how loudly some shout that it has been discredited.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh