Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Dave Dave is offline

Default Smaller, less ugly outdoor electric outlet?

Nope, I'd say the same thing to you in person. Not alot of friends, but at
least I'm up front and honest. My friends and enemies always know where I
stand. Not everyone plays your game...
Dave

"Chris Shearer Cooper" wrote in message
It's really amazing, how people lose all sense of politeness, just because
they are sitting in front of a computer, instead of face to face. Please
try to remember basic human decency when replying to topics on newsgroups.
If a particular topic annoys you, it's best to simply ignore it. And as
that sounds like good advice even to me, I will now add you to my list of
blocked senders.

wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:51:29 -0600, "Chris Shearer Cooper"
wrote:

I'm looking to run some electricity out into the garden (in a permanent
way), some outlets on a post where I can plug in Christmas lights, etc.
Problem is, the garden is not large, and most of the outdoor outlet boxes
I've seen are rather large and industrial-looking.

Has anyone seen any outdoor outlet boxes that are smaller and perhaps
greener (to blend in)?

Thanks,
Chris

How a small 2x4 inch box is so ugly is beyond me. But if it bothers
you so much, get some sort of hollow lawn ornament to place over the
top of it. In your case, one of those plastic lawn trolls would work
great........

Some people (like you) really need to get a life......

BTW, they do sell green colored boxes and covers, or a little green
spray paint will do the job too.