Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] alvinamorey@notmail.com is offline

Default Siphon Device Needed

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 04:21:34 -0700, "
wrote:

Something like this....
http://www.justoffbase.co.uk/Jiggle-...categ ory=613

Barry

Thanks.
That's exactly what I saw at the truck stop.
Too bad it's outside of the US. Ordering things outside the US is
just too much trouble as far as the money conversions and extra costs,
(which I learned the hard way from an ebay transaction).
But since I know the name of the thing, I'll have to google for a US
distributor.

By the way, someone asked why I dont just go back to that truck
stop....
The answer is because I do not recall where it was. I have been on
numerous trips this past summer and can not recall where...

By the way, that coffee can thing looks interesting. I'll have to
play with it.

Alvin