Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

Default how to repair lifted trace pads ?

Arfa Daily wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:

I took real Latin in secondary school, and over the years, it's proved
really quite useful in working out the meanings of words, as many have a
Latin base. Sadly, the very great majority of government schools no
longer
teach it. It has been replaced with other useful subjects like how not to
get pregnant, and making the best use of the social security system if
you
do...

My latin teacher had a bad habit of jumping ahead several chapters,
and asking about material we hadn't covered. I found out she had
ABSOLUTELY no sense of humor when I replied, 'It's all Greek to me'.

My favorite humor is what i call. a 'Stealth Pun". Some people don't
get them for days, or even weeks, then I get a phone call, or a visit
when they get it.

Nice one ! But I guess we better stop talking about all this stuff now,
before that *other* Michael come screaming around the corner in his police
Noddy-car, to arrest us and throw us into the cyberspace void for off-topic
chatting ... d;~)

He'd have to find me first. Do you have any idea how many 'Michael
A. Terrell's there are in the US? Or how many have unlisted phone
numbers? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell